We are looking for an experienced Maintenance ELV Engineer to join our growing maintenance department. Our maintenance team is the backbone of our company and is key to supporting our customers with their solutions and insures that they get the most out of their investment in their solutions.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be part of the Maintenance team and will report to the Operations Manager. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our maintenance channels.
- Carry out maintenance tasks and manage clients expectations
- Manage the maintenance technicians and support them with technical expertise
- Update clients and management on a daily/weekly basis
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and make sure their requirements are met
- Gather testimonials from clients
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive and organisational skills
- Electrical Engineering Degree (preferred)
- Solid understanding of different technologies such as CCTV, Access Control and IP Networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for electronics and technology